Whistle-blowing is positive for Cermaq Group because we get the opportunity to correct incidences of wrong doing.
Areas of wrong doings are described below:
- Criminal offences
- Other violations of the law, for example violation of the regulations regarding health, security and the environment
- Financial misconduct
- Violation of the Cermaq Group's ethical guidelines such as:
- Violation of the provision regarding bribes, gifts and advantages
- Human rights abuses such as incidents of child labor, discrimination (because of, but not limited to, race, color, sex, religion etc),
- Prohibiting the right to participate in Trade Unions or collective bargaining agreements or similar
- Other circumstances that are in conflict with the generally accepted view of what is justifiable or ethically acceptable
We report number of whistle blowings in the annual sustainability report.